Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Prayer Request from Tella



Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking a moment to see what we’re up to, and for any prayers that are lifted up. I’m Tella, the newest member on the Unite Mexico Mission Trip. I’ve never done anything even close to this before, so I’m writing this post to ask for an initial prayer request before we even leave for Juarez.
Please feel free to pray for guidance and direction for us as we finish up the lessons we will cover and the activities we’re planning for the Children’s Home. I ask that we be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit, even if it is in a direction we did not anticipate. Let us be listening and ready to act upon His calling, being flexible enough to move with His plan. I’m sure we all already have ideas and notions about what this trip will be like, but I pray that we simply give it all up to the Lord and follow where He leads. Thanks for following along with us on this journey!

-Tella

No comments:

Post a Comment